Deadline: Friday, September 2nd, 2016
Dates: October 3rd – 14th, 2016
"Explorations" presents the work of members of the Alberta Potters' Association and demonstrates how they explore the infinite possibilities of working with clay. Along with the display of work, demonstrations are a key component of this exhibition. They will be held each weekday of the exhibition, from 11:30-1:00. Artists wishing to display work in the exhibition must participate in the demonstrations. Artists will receive free parking and an honorarium for their participation. Sales are not permitted, however, artists' contact information will be supplied with their work. Open to functional and sculptural ceramics. One submission only.
- APA Member
- Artist Statement (max 1 page)
- Artist Bio (max 1 page)
- Image of work to submit for show
- Work must fill 21"x21"x24" space
- Submission can include sets or multiple pieces
- Please indicate scale in photo
- Demo-Day Availability
- Demo Idea (slab-building, pinch pot, moulds, etc.)
Curated digitally by Connie Pike and Kellsey Ronaghan.
Please email submissions to both at: